The purpose of this personal data protection policy is to inform you about how your personal data is processed within the framework of the TVPlayer service.
The data controller of your personal information is .
Within this policy, you can access the following information:
What information do we collect about you ?
When you use TVPlayer, please bear in mind that we may record:
• the areas of the website or application that you visit;
• content you consume such as channels and shows you have viewed; and
• information about your device, such as which browser you are using, your network location, the type of connection you are using (e.g. broadband, ADSL etc) and your IP address.
Once you register or log in or submit information through our website or apps we will know who you are, and your activities on our website and TVPlayer. Information about you may be recorded on our systems. For example, we may ask for the following information when you submit an online enquiry, register for our newsletter, subscribe to TVPlayer or create an account:
• your name and last name; • email address; • billing address; • zipcode; • country where you are based or purchasing our products/services from; • date of birth; • content preferences such as favourite channels and genres.
We may also collect personal information from you at trade shows/events, from telephone calls and/or other correspondence with you.
We may receive information about you and your activities on and off TVPlayer from third-party partners, such as information from a partner when we jointly offer services or from an advertiser about your experiences or interactions with them.
We may also ask for payment information, i.e. the details of the payment card you are using to pay for any products/services. This type of information is processed strictly in accordance with relevant payment card industry standards.
We do not store your billing address, billing country or any payment information – this is held securely by the payment processor who is fully PCI compliant.
How do we use information about you?
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to manage member referrals, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use such information to:
• determine your general geographic location, provide localized content, provide you with customized and personalized viewing recommendations for movies and TV shows we think will be of interest to you, determine your ISP to support network troubleshooting for you (we also use aggregated ISP information for operational and business purposes), and help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
• coordinate with Partners on making the TVPlayer service available to members and providing information to non members about the availability of the TVPlayer service, based on the specific relationship you have with the Partner;
• secure our systems, prevent fraud and help us protect the security of TVPlayer accounts;
• analyze and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences and service performance) and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery;
• communicate with you concerning our service so that we can send you news about TVPlayer, details about new features and content available on TVPlayer, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests. These communications may be by various methods, such as email, push notifications, text message, online messaging channels.
Your information is kept for a period of time that varies according to the purposes set out in the present article, in accordance with the applicable regulations. After this period, your data will be deleted or made anonymous.
How do we share information?
We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
• Within the company: We share your information as needed for: data processing and storage; providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements; content development; and for other purposes described in the Use of Information section of this Privacy Statement.
• Service Providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, security, infrastructure and IT services, to customize, personalize and optimize our service, to provide bank account or balance information, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users' interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services (which includes maintaining and improving their services).
• Partners: As described above, you may have a relationship with one or more of our Partners, in which case we may share certain information with them in order to coordinate with them on providing the TVPlayer service to members and providing information about the availability of the TVPlayer service. For example, depending on what Partner services you use, we may share information:
in order to facilitate Partner pre-paid promotions or collection of payment for the TVPlayer service for distribution to us;
with Partners who operate voice assistant platforms that allow you to interact with our service using voice commands;
so that content and features available in the TVPlayer service can be suggested to you in the Partner’s user interface.
• Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
• Protection of TVPlayer and others:
• Business transfers:In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
Whenever in the course of sharing information we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area and other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
• certain portions of our service may contain a tool which gives you the option to share information by email, text message and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
• social plugins and similar technologies allow you to share information.
Protection and Legal requirement
How do we protect your information?
Alchimie has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure.
We implement all reasonable means in order to guarantee the confidentiality, the integrity, and the availability of your data, we take care to store the data concerning you in information systems offering an appropriate level of security, whose access is protected and restricted.
What are your choices?
Do not track
Cookies and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our services require cookies. You may adjust your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be automatically recognized upon revisiting and may not be able to use certain features of the Service or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your device’s settings or your Internet browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email, simply click on the "unsubscribe" link in the email. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your account transactions.
You can choose to receive mobile push notifications from TVPlayer. On some device operating systems, you will be automatically enrolled in the notifications. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your mobile device's settings functionality to turn them off. We also offer push notifications on certain web browsers. If you agree to receive those notifications and subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your browser’s settings to turn them off.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
How do you contact us?
We may modify this Policy at any time, we will inform you of such modification by email on any means permitted by law.