What is TVPlayer?
TVPlayer is a new video on demand service which can be accessed with a monthly or weekly subscription. TVPlayer offers subscribers a wide and carefully chosen range of international reports and documentaries, many of which are award-winning. TVPlayer is available in the United Kingdom, France, Belgium (in French) and Germany and provides exclusive content for each country. To access the service, you must have a TVPlayer account and an active subscription.
How can I subscribe to TVPlayer?
You can purchase your subscription on the % sitename% site.
How does the free trial work?
A monthly subscription to TVPlayer includes a free first week. If you’ve enjoyed using the service during this first week, your subscription will be automatically renewed for as long as you want.
Can I access all content once I’ve subscribed?
Once your subscription to the% sitename% offer is validated, you can view all of the available content.
How do I create a TVPlayer account?
There are several ways to create a TVPlayer account on the website:
- Click on Log In on the home page or in the side menu. On the Log In page, click on the Subscribe button and follow the instructions.
- Click on Subscribe To The Line Up in the side menu and follow the instructions.
Why do I need to create a TVPlayer account?
Creating a TVPlayer account is essential; without one, you won’t be able to benefit from your subscription on all the platforms which can access the service. A TVPlayer account also ensures that you’re the first to find out about any updates and improvements made to the service.
I already have a TVPlayer account with Watch It. Will it work on the website?
Yes! To access TVPlayer as part of the Watch It service, log in to the TVPlayer website with your WATCH IT login and password. Once you’ve logged in to the service, you’ll be able to take full advantage of your subscription.
I have an English (or French or German or Belgian account): can I access content available in other countries?
You can access the content available in the country in which you’ve subscribed to TVPlayer. So if you subscribe to TVPlayer in the United Kingdom, you’ll only have access to content available in the United Kingdom.
Can I use my subscription when abroad?
You can access your subscription when travelling to another country within the European Union; it’s just like accessing it at home.
How can I change my account password?
It couldn’t be simpler! Log in to the TVPlayer website with your current login/password. Once you’ve logged in, go to “My account” and click on “Change my password”. Enter your current password, followed by your new password. Confirm the change to complete the process.
I can’t log in to my account. What should I do?
If you can’t log in, please check the following:
- Make sure that you’re connected to the Internet
- Make sure that you’re using the right login/password
- If you’ve forgotten your password, please click on the “Forgotten password” button on the Log in page. If you still can’t log in, please contact our Technical Support team: hotline-uk@TVPlayer.tv
The video won’t play. What should I do?
If your chosen content won’t play correctly, please check the following:
- Is your subscription still active?
- Are you connected to the Internet? If the problem persists, please contact our Technical Support team: hotline-uk@TVPlayer.tv.
How does TVPlayer’s billing work?
You will be billed depending on your chosen payment method:
- Operator payment: your subscription is billed at the end of each period, using your mobile operator or Internet operator account, from the date of your initial subscription.
- Credit/debit card: your subscription is billed at the end of each period, using your bank account, from the date of your initial subscription.
- PayPal: your subscription is billed at the end of each period, using your PayPal account, from the date of your initial subscription.
Watching videos and using mobile data
Once you have validated the subscription of your choice, you have unlimited access to all the content of this channel. Access to videos requires a 3G / 4G or Wifi connection which allows very good quality viewing. The quality of the videos depends on the quality of your connection. As the site is a heavy consumer of data, we invite you to connect your device to WiFi.
How can I watch TVPlayer on my TV?
If you want to enjoy the convenience of the big screen so you can watch TVPlayer programs, you can use Airplay or Chromecast.
Access the% sitename% channel. Log in with your% sitename% account and start a video. Click on the Airplay / Chromecast button that appears on the video. The device will then take over to broadcast the video to your television (subject to compatibility). Note: your mobile / tablet must be connected to the same wifi network as your streaming device (Airplay / Chromecast).
Which devices can be used to watch TVPlayer?
TVPlayer is a service accessible through any device connected to the Internet: desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone. From any internet browser, go to the following address: www.% Sitename% .tv.
How can I contact the Support team by email?
If you want to contact our Support Team, please send an email to: hotline-uk@TVPlayer.tv.
How can I cancel my TVPlayer subscription?
Do you want to cancel your TVPlayer subscription? It couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do is click on “Unsubscribe” when viewing “My account” on the TVPlayer website. Please note that after cancelling your subscription, you’ll be able to continue watching TVPlayer until the end of your billing period. At the end of this period, your subscription will be cancelled, your account will no longer be debited and you’ll no longer be able to access the service.
I want to delete my account. What do I need to do?
Please send an email to our Technical Support team: hotline-uk@TVPlayer.tv
How do I enable automatic video playback ?
If your video does not start playing automatically, please check that your browser allows it :
- Click on the menu button>permission>autoplay.
- Click on the first tab and select "allow audio and video".
- Press the safari button>preferences>website.
- Go to the tab for our site and select "always allow".